Our trees are growing on a 1,200 acre farm, located just 30 minutes north of Frisco, TX - half a mile off Preston Road.
We begin our growing process with a selection of high-quality liners grown exclusively for our farm using Certified Root Maker system. Trees are maintained by high-trained production teams who serve as the backbone of the operation; tremendous emphasis is placed on the cultivation of their skills and knowledge of tree care.
Our production techniques are focused on controllable factors that provide opportunities for successful tree development.
- Irrigation - a state-of-the-art irrigation system is used to maintain high water quality. An individual control drip system governs our production field irrigation to disperse water precisely when & where needed.
- Fertilization and Pest Control - Soil fertility is closely monitored and corrected regularly. Soil samples are taken throughout the growing season and our blended fertilizers are applied. Pest control efforts are applied in targeted situations.
- Pruning - All trees are pruned to maintain a balanced and symmetrical tree.
- Staking - Fiberglass stakes are installed on all tree to maintain cental leaders and straight tree trunks.
- Sanitation - Our grounds are manicured and are maintained as such year round.